Find me on these platforms

Essentials By Ellen October Release Blog Hop Day 1-Cozy Lady



Hello! And Welcome to my blog:) How Exciting to be highlighting the COZY LADY stamp and Coordinating Die set being released TODAY at Ellen Hutson! Take a look ⇩⇩. Doesn't she seem like a kindred spirit; bosom buddy? and oh, so COZY?!? Love her scrunchy, comfy socks:)
Leading Ladies – Cozy Lady
by Brandi Kincaid
Leading Ladies – Cozy Lady Dies
 by Brandi Kincaid


I found coloring with Zig Clean Color Markers on the Cozy Lady set to be relaxing:) 

Other Essentials By Ellen used:  For the sentiment bloom. Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies, Mondo Magnolia by Julie Ebersole
I DO LOVE embellishing with Nuvo Dots.... Directly onto my finished cardfront:)


I took the Cozy Lady outdoors for my next card.

Colored again with Ziggys and surrounded with several die cut leaves, and other fall themed goodies found in the set. Each have their own coordinating dies for quick cutting. A soft flurry of falling leaves are stamped in the background with Sand Dunes Crisp Ink.

Stamped a vibrant background for my last card. and colored with Ziggys and Copic markers
Then I stamped the Cozy Lady in VERSAFINE INK PAD, VINTAGE SEPIA and trimmed her out with the coordinating die.  Popped her in front of the colored background and placed a Handmade tag from Altenew in her hands inked with a sentiment from the Cozy Lady set. And finished with the Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies, Brushstroke Love by Julie Ebersole inked with the same Vintage Sepia pad above.

That's all from me today! I hope you have found this Cozy Lady set as sweet as I have:)) 
If hopping from the beginning you should have arrived from the blog of Jan Tinklenberg.  Your next stop is Svitlana Shayevich, at Craftwalks.

Here are other stamps and dies that are being released today.. you will find samples using them from the many talented designers on today's hop. Enjoy!
 




Day 1 Blog Hop Order:

Today is the Last day to SAVE on the Ziggys at Ellen Hutson!


Make sure to stop by the Classroom each day this week for more inspiration using all the new goodies from this release!

Thanks for stopping by!
LauraJane:)

Other supplies used:
Strathmore Bristol Pad 9x12 for coloring with the zig clean color real brush markers

29 comments:

Lea Lawson said...

These are all super cute! Great job!! ♥

I Card Everyone said...

LauraJane I'd be at home just about anywhere, if that sentiment holds true! LOve my stretchy, cozy, jammie pants - AND your fabulous no-line extraordinarily gorgeous coloring!
=]

Lisa Petrella said...

Wow! Your no-line coloring is amazing!!! Gorgeous projects, Laura Jane!!!

_michelleomurray said...

Laura Jane, these cards are fantastic! Your no-line coloring is WOW! What a fun release!

Colleen said...

all of your cards are great, the cozy lady stamp is the best of the release

Lisa Elton said...

Your coloring knocks my socks off...holy cow!! These are all amazing LauraJane!!

StampinLouie said...

Oh my goodness. Love these cards!

Lori said...

Beautiful coloring on these cards!

Michelle H said...

Great job. I like how you turned her socks into boots for the outdoor card.

Julie from NZ said...

I love the colouring on your cards. I really love the background design of your final card.

Unknown said...

Great coloring! Love how you used such different items to make a background and it works!
How did you and Ellen know that we ( I) love boots and love leaves!

MaggieB1983 said...

WOW (!!!) Laura Jane your coloring is absolutely spectacular!! I love that you put as much love into the backgrounds of your cards as you did with Cozy Lady (I especially LOVE the first background done with my favorite die, Stitching Lines. Thanks for so much amazing inspiration and I hope you've had a wonderful weekend. ~HUGS~
#kindnessmatters

Patt H. said...

The Cozy Lady is having a ball with all the cute places you have taken her. Adorable cards!

Karthikha said...

Very pretty and beautiful cards :)

Laura Peddicord said...

I can so relate to the sentiments for the cozy lady. Now that she is being introduced, I hope that more sentiments will be coming out for her. My favorite stamps are always the ones with some type of critter and this release has a couple of them. Thanks for sharing your work!

Unknown said...

This,set is not my style typically. but wow, loving it! I love the blonde hair in the furst card and her jeans are colored so realistic! That stitched die is great!-all are FANTASTIC!

jan metcalf said...

Love how you used your backgrounds with the pajama lady!

Lagene said...

Awesome release! Awesome projects! I especially love the homemade quilt or pajama lady, the background looks like stitching on a comforter.

Barbara said...

Great cards. Lovely coloring!

Sheri Witthoft said...

This is my first visit to your blog, but certainly not my last ;) Thank you for sharing such unique interpretations of the stamp sets! They are beautiful and inspiring.

Mrsfish02 said...

Cozy Lady really is wonderful. Winter is coming and she has all the necessities to hunker down and be cozy. Love all the darling accessories.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Your cards are all lovely!! This is a great stamp set.

maria f. said...

Your coloring mesmerizes me! I LOVE that last card. I WANT those rubber boots!

mtscrapgal said...

I like the different color schemes and backgrounds you used for the Cozy Lady.

Cris G. said...

How wonderfully amazing cards! So gorgeous... I can't pick one! The Cozy Lady is just how I look when I'm home, especially the comfy socks :)! This series is totally adorable!
Thanks for stopping by and leave me a sweet comment!

Deborah Kaye said...

Love your cards! I haven't mastered my Zig markers yet, but I'm seriously inspired!

Jackie said...

What beautiful cards!! The colours are so rich ànd your colouring is beautifully ďone!! On the second card I love the background behind the cozy lady. It's just perfect! This is a great stamp and die set ànd an awesome release!!

Sue D said...

Great coloring and I like the backgrounds.

Karenladd said...

I love how you changed up the look of this sweet stamp by adding different accessories! Warm and cozy in every way!