Find me on these platforms

One for HIM and one for HER using SPELLBINDERS




Hello!  The peeps at at Spellbinders sent me the DIE D-LITES BOLTS & NUTS ETCHED DIES and DIE D-LITES BEVERAGES ETCHED DIES to play with. So much fun creating with both sets!

Here is what I came up with:))
One for the manly men! With a few quick spritzes of Shimmerz sprays, the background was created, then stamped..Popped the Die cut Bolts and Nuts on to, trimmed and mounted it onto a dry embossed panel. Sentiment banner is the good ol' label maker from my childhood stash:) Embellished with NUVO drops.

 And one for the Ladies:)) Stamped CHEERs from The Ton onto pattern paper from Carta Bella Spring Market. Inked the BEVERAGES ETCHED DIES with Crisp inks and colored with Artistic Markers from Altenew. The 'bubbles' are Nuvo Drops.

With St Patty's day coming, I thought the green beverages were appropriate!! However, I drink and eat GREEN all year long:) Here's to your Health!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kara Lynne said...

Two fabulous cards, LauraJane! You certainly achieved an eye-catching masculine card, and then turned all girly with the pinks and green. I love those green drinks and the foam you created!